E-Mail Marketing is the underdog of digital marketing.
This marketing strategy requires the least investment, but if done right can reap a massive ROI.
According to DMA, for every $1 dollar invested in E-Mail Marketing, the ROI can go as high as $42!
So now you can Imagine what E-Mail Marketing (done the right way) can do for your business! This service includes eight-emails a month, customer segmentation, customer analysis.
At Social Retail Marketing, we don’t believe in creating mass email sequences that no one opens.
We specialize in creating Drip Campaigns. In case you have never heard of it, Drip Campaigns are E-Mail Funnels that are customized as per the action taken by different audiences.
Check out some of our Funnels below:
- Welcome and Warming Mail Sequence: A sequence to welcome new customers and win their trust.
- Discounts and Seasonal Offers: Make irresistible seasonal offers (when everyone has a little extra cash to spare) and hard-to-ignore discounts that make customers finally buy that product they have been eyeing for a long time.
- New Stock Update:A push-sequence to showcase your latest products.
- Feedback Mails: An interactive conversational mail sequence where you ask your subscribers about their preferences with respect to your products and services.
- Inactive customer Sequence:A Targeted sequence towards subscribers who have not purchased from you in a while.
- Contests Sequences: An E-Mail marketing strategy to boost customer engagement by using contests, giveaways, etc.
- Abandoned Cart Sequence:A remarketing strategy to close sales from customers who have items left in their cart.
- Upsell and Cross-Sell Sequence: Increase your sale value by upselling and cross-selling to your existing customers!
- Brand Loyalty Sequence:A targeted sequence to retain your loyal customers by offering them customized deals, giving them priority benefits on new stock, etc.
- Cross-Marketing E-Mail Funnels: Did you know that you can link your Facebook audience to your E-Mail Campaigns? Most of the major E-Mail Marketing platforms offer direct integration with Facebook, so we can create a customized sequence for your Facebook audience to boost purchase orders.
Let’s get started!