89% Of Marketers Still Use Email As Their Primary Channel. 😳
Yes, you read that correctly.
Even though we have countless online communication methods available to us today, including social media platforms, marketers are still using email as their primary channels!
Why? What makes email so effective to this day, even though it seems like an outdated technology?
- There are 4 Billion daily email users.
- 50% of people buy from marketing emails at least once a month.
- More than 8 out of 10 people will open a welcome email.
- 99% of email users check their inbox every day, with some checking 20 times a day. (I'm one of those).
- 74% of Baby Boomers think email is the most personal channel to receive communications from brands, followed by 72% of Gen X, 64% of Millennials, and 60% of Gen Z.
See? The entire world runs on emails, and that's because it allows businesses, brands, and entrepreneurs to form personal relationships with their audience.
They're not only seeing you once and then never again; you become a personal contact, away from social media distractions.
That's why email marketing NEEDS to be at the top of your marketing priorities. If you still need to start using email marketing, I invite you to explore Klaviyo! Klaviyo is my go-to recommendation for clients and colleagues. It's a dynamic platform with killer flows to increase your email marketing revenue. VISIT KLAVIYO HERE